GraphNet neo offers a 12-inch touch-screen display that combines comprehensive, easy-to- follow user interface and patient monitoring.
- User-friendly and intuitive programming.
- Touch screen for rapid navigation.
- Rapid-access keys.
- High visibility alarm indicator.
Proximal neonatal flow sensor, improves flow and volume monitoring independent from compressible volume in the patient circuit.
Monitoring of vital signs variables such as mandatory and spontaneous minute ventilation, spontaneous frequency, exhalation time constant, leaks.
Built-in respiratory mechanics menu provides a vital tool for making correct information- based decision increasing the efficacy of treatment and guaranteeing patient safety.
New patient-oriented ventilatory modes
Volume-controlled ventilation (VCV), pressure-regulated volume-controlled ventilation (PRVC) and airway pressure release ventilation (APRV).
A ventilation mode with automatic leak compensation. Provides effective patient ventilation, while keeping the upper respiratory airways intact. Reliable leak monitoring through an interface that improves synchronization and patient comfort.
Intra-hospital transport mode
Allows transferring patients inside the medical facility without interrupting the ventilation and monitoring.
Alternative air supply
In the case of absence or deficiency of the central air supply, an available medical grade air compressor is a viable alternative source of air supply. Optional accessory including 4- wheel cart.
- Truly neonatal/pediatric applications.
- Accurate tidal volumes down to 2ml.
- Reliable high sensitive triggering.
- Time cycled pressure limited (TCPL) mode included.
- Continuous flow CPAP with automatic leak compensation for non-invasive ventilation
- using nasal prongs.
- Proximal flow sensor.
- 72 hours of trends.
- Internal battery capacity > 2.5 hs.
- Low cost of ownership.
- 2 year warranty.
- FDA and CE approved.